Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tinkerbell Cake II

My husband's co-worker discussed her dilemma with purchasing a cake at a local grocery store in Nome and the costs associated with it.  She was going to purchase a regular sized sheet cake with edible tinkerbell picture laid on top and her daughter's name written.  The price? $80.00!!! 

My husband then called me and asked if I was willing to do a tinkerbell cake for $80.00.  This is what I came up with.



Strawberry cake with tundraberry filling frosted with butter cream and gum paste decorations.  Much better than a boring dumb sheet cake ;-)


There's me delivering a cake.

Normally I don't sell cakes and only make them for family members.  There's too much stress involved when someone wants to buy a cake from me, but this was a lot of fun and I enjoyed making this cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment